Tankwa Karoo Accommodation
Do something special – treat yourself to a self catering or camping – Karoo stay. Skoorsteenberg farm is in the dry and arid Tankwa Karoo region of South Africa, not far from the Tankwa National Park and the infamous Africa Burn site. Experience Tankwa Karoo accommodation with a difference. The best of both worlds – home comforts in the middle of nowhere.
|This is for people who love nature. For people that are drawn to something different or just need to re-charge. Experience beautiful sunsets and stars. Encounter wildlife. Watch and feed farm animals. Go for donkey rides. Or just chill!|
Activities catered for:
- Birders – many endemic bird species.
- Geologists – Skoorsteenberg is world famous for its geology.
- Game Viewers – numerous buck species, ostriches and small wild life.
- Bikers – the road there is heaven to Bikers.
- Flying Clubs and Schools – fly-in facilities with gravel landing strip.
- Dog friendly – we love dogs that are well trained and deflead.